As an IYT partner school you will benefit from access to the best yacht training programme in the world, with courses designed to meet the training needs from entry-level novices to fully qualified professional yacht captains.
You will also benefit from being part of an increasingly recognised global brand with a direct link from www.IYTworld.com to your school website.
All IYT schools are evaluated and approved for membership based on specific criteria. If approved, membership is valid for 12 months and will be automatically renewed providing the school remains in good standing. To remain in good standing schools must:
- Comply with all terms and conditions of their membership agreement and the contents of the membership manual as amended from time to time.
- Fulfill their responsibilities regarding the presentation of student paperwork and maintenance of student records.
- Pay annual membership dues and not be in arrears with other monies owed.
- Not engage in any activity that is deemed by IYT Worldwide to be detrimental to IYT Worldwide or other partner schools.
- Not be associated with International Sailing School Association (ISSA).
Please note that in order to comply with local authorities, Algarve Cruising Center / RTV – Associação para o Estudo e Conservação dos Oceanos require students be able to swim at least 100 metres and a medical fitness examination proving they are fit for the required activities during the course.